What personal information is collected?
- Personal data (name, gender and e-mail address)
- Reply to questionnaires, indicating the time when you have answered
- Answers to open questions (including feedback data)
- Results of scores
- Session ID, selected language and the ID of the tests being made (through session cookies)
How long is the collected data stored?
- The following data is stored for 5 years: personal data, answers to open questions (including feedback data), results of the scores
- The following data is permanently stored for research purposes: answers to questionnaires, including the time of answer (anonymous), scores
What is the information used for?
- The personal data is needed to be able to create unique users and to use the correct standards.
- Answers to the questionnaires are used by LTP to monitor the progress of the different questionnaires, as well as to calculate the scores at a later time.
- Answers to open questions are saved for creating (anonymous) reports.
- Scores are used to generate the results.
- For the purpose of research and statistics, LTP may provide anonymous data and assessments to third parties.
- Session cookies are saved, so you don't have to log in again each time you open a new one in Persona.fit.
Click here to view the full Privacy Statement of LTP.
About LTP Business Psychologists
LTP is an HR consultancy firm and market leader in Assessment. We have been helping people and organizations to reinvent themselves for 90 years. Our services include (online) assessments and development of individuals, teams and organizations. LTP has its registered office in Amstelveen at the Prof. dr. W.H. Keesomlaan 6. You can find more information about LTP and the services at www.ltp.nl .
Disclaimer: Persona.fit helps to create an open feedback culture and the development of people and teams. The data entered by you will be entered the app processed into a personal profile, your baseline. LTP is on none liable in any way for the further use of the app and possible decisions made on the basis of the app and the consequences thereof.